Friday 26 August 2011

Week 4 - Mmmm=mmm

I'm not sure if this counts, but I have decided it does. My blog - my rules. 
 I don't normally bake, and although I wouldn't blog everything that comes out of my oven, I am counting this.
It is ,I guess, considered candy and I don't normally make that kind of stuff but we are going out to the lake next week with lots of family and I thought they would enjoy this.
I got it from the website pinterest.com. And, actually, it didn't come from the oven at all as it is a no-bake recipe. It is made with oreo cookies, cream cheese and chocolate. I do wish I had made a smaller hole in the icing bag  so the white chocolate didn't come out so 'blobby'. Mmm-mm

1 comment:

  1. They were HITS!! We loved them, and Jay has now told me I need to make them, YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete