Sunday 7 August 2011

Here we go !

OK
Here I am trying to jump start my creativity. I am going to try to finish a DIY project every week. It may range from a craft, to trying new music on my violin or simply an at home shoe stretching endeavor,. I will try making gifts, repairing something around my home, photography sewing and who knows what else. I will take pictures of my projects and hopefully see some progress in this area.
I have been recently inspired by a posting on facebook about a site called pinterest.com. It is FULL of great ideas. I have also been made aware of how lives can change in a blink of an eye and find myself wondering that if I looked back on my life, would I think that I had wasted too much time on things that I really think are of little value (playing solitaire comes to mind) ?
So here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment